JOIN US AS
“Our home appliance repair company provides expert and reliable service for all your household appliance needs.”
NORMAL DAY-TO-DAY DUTIES
In home appliance service specialists are responsible for the repair of major home appliances in the customer’s home. Products repaired include the following home appliances: Washers, Dryers, Stoves, Compactors, Disposers, Refrigerators, and other home appliances. This position provides timely and quality repairs of customers’ appliances while maintaining high levels of customer service. Eight to twelve service calls are dispatched each day using technology, so you are not reporting to our main office in Alexandria, VA. You start and stop your route from your home. You may be dispatched to any county in our service territory including Loudon, Fairfax and Prince William County VA as well DC and MD areas around Alexandria VA. We are seeking candidates living in any of the (6) counties we service. We work Monday through Friday, weekends off.
If you have no experience in the trade, please do not let that deter you if you meet the qualifications below. If you are willing to learn the trade, we will teach you. You will learn the trade over a short period of time using industry best practices and trainings We are serious about recruiting at Home Appliance Care. We are looking for great people to join our team.
- Exceptional Driving Record
- Internet / Computer Skills
- 18+ Years of Age
- Technical Aptitude or Strong Desire to Learn
- Your Own General Hand Tools
- Ability to lift 50 lbs daily, and maneuver up to 250 lbs occasionally
- Obtain CFC Certification (Refrigerant Recovery License)
- Critical Thinking
- Ability to think through complex tasks
- Good customer service skills
- Good Listening skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Detail Oriented
- Confident and Compassionate
- Willing to continue education perpetually to meet the ever changing demands of the industry.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST SUBMIT A RESUME WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB.